– All questions are in English and have been meticulously checked for accuracy.
– Exams are taken on iPads which are provided.
– Annexes are viewable on screen and printed if required.
– Exam time is visible on screen and a colour coded warning is issued at 10 and 5 minutes.
– Most appeals can be resolved on the spot (within reason).
– Results are available instantly.
– There is no charge for appeals.
ATPL: 65 EUR/subject
IR: 60 EUR/subject
CPL: 60 EUR/subject
PPL: 25 EUR/subject
Please note that payment must be paid on site in cash.
How long does one sitting last?
One sitting includes 4 days within 10 consecutive calendar days.
Can I swap if I’ve already started with another Civil Aviation Authority?
Yes, but you will lose any passes you may have and start with a clean slate, including number of sittings.
What are the benefits of sitting my exams with Austro Control at Us?
You will have the benefit of obtaining an EASA licence without the inconvenience of travelling to expensive capital cities and incurring in travel and accommodation expenses. Also you will avoid long delays in getting a exam date as we can extend testing days if required.
This provides a flexible and reliable way to sit your exams with mínimum stress as to logistics.
Is the process the same for ICAO Conversion students?
Yes, ICAO conversion students can use the same application form without the need to fill in point 3 on the form.
What do I get when I have passed all my exams?
Austro Control provide each student with an official Certificate of Completion of all the exams. This Certificate is accepted by other EASA member states and will need to be presented at licence application to the Authority where you apply.
User Guide for the Exam Application: